My photo
Denver, Colorado
These are my stories of cooking, creating, succeeding, and failing, but doing what I love all along.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Good bye 2010!

I'm really good at keeping up to date with this blog. So good, in fact, that I just spent an hour trying to find it and find my way back into it.

2010 is finally coming to a close. Unfortunately, until Monday this will probably be the most gruesome part of 2010 for myself and my fellow kitchen mates in the Lobby kitchen. New years eve, a treat for any kitchen! I can't really tell you how much I'm looking forward to Monday, but before looking forward, let's look back...


My Best Meals of 2010

Bones pork belly buns
Michelles relleno casserole

Places I Ate At, Often:

Bones
Uptown brother bar
Satire
Brothers bar
The Lobby
Thai basil
...man my eating out experience is dismal...

Stuff I Couldn't Live Without:
My knives
My iPad
Android
Lawrence arms
Gaslight anthem
Music in general
The mexicans
Xbox live
My lovely lady friend! :)

Alright, so after spending so much time hacking into my own blog, I can't really think of things to "look back on..." so here's your chance for a little q&a. Leave me some best/worst questions in the comments and I'll answer every one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment